Purdue University Northwest, in the land grant tradition of learning, discovery and engagement, provides high quality, affordable undergraduate and graduate education to students of Northwest Indiana and beyond. We create a welcoming environment that promotes critical inquiry through experiential learning, faculty scholarship, civic engagement and community partnerships.
The students, faculty, staff, alumni and entire Purdue University Northwest community:
- Embody a commitment to excellence in all we do.
- Foster a culture that supports growth and success for students, faculty and staff.
- Create a welcoming, collegial environment that celebrates diversity.
- Demonstrate respect, caring, dignity and inclusion for all.
- Promote global citizenship, through learning, interconnectedness, strong stewardship and focusing on improving social outcomes.
- Promote growth and mutual success through developing and leveraging partnerships throughout the area.
- Act with honesty and integrity, adhering to the highest ethical standards of personal and professional behavior, in communicating, learning, teaching, research and public service.
- Accept personal and institutional responsibility for everything we do.
- Innovate to increase lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate pride in our university, community, ourselves and one another.