Transfer to Purdue University Northwest!
Special Scholarship Opportunity, Beginning Fall, 2017
Purdue University Northwest (PNW) is pleased to offer a special scholarship opportunity to St. Joseph’s College students to transfer to PNW beginning with the Fall 2017 semester.
The Purdue Northwest Transfer Scholarship Program for St. Joseph’s College Students offers you up to $2,000 per year, for a maximum of three years of undergraduate study, depending upon your GPA and other qualifications.
You’ll also find our current tuition and housing costs, which you will find are an excellent value for a Purdue degree.
These scholarships are available only to St. Joe’s students who apply to begin study at Purdue Northwest in the 2017-2018 academic year.
This scholarship would be awarded to eligible students in addition to any other federal, state, and institutional (merit or athletic) aid and scholarships. No separate application is needed as the awarding of these scholarships will be based on the St. Joseph’s College transcripts submitted as part of your application for admissions.
For any international students from St. Joseph’s College interested in transferring to Purdue University Northwest for the 2017-2018 year, scholarship support may be available. Please contact the International Admissions Office directly at 219-989-3121 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn a Purdue Degree!
By transferring to Purdue Northwest you’ll earn a globally recognized Purdue degree in one of nearly 70 degree programs.
Students from 53 countries and 35 states attend our two vibrant, diverse campuses in Hammond and Westville. With a student-to-faculty ratio of 17:1 and abundant research opportunities for undergraduates, you’ll have the same one-to-one relationships with faculty that you have experienced at St. Joe’s.
Qualifications & Awards
- Must be admitted to PNW and have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA to receive $2,000 per year for a maximum of three (3) years of undergraduate study.
- Must be admitted to PNW and have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA to receive $1,000 per year for a maximum of three (3) years of undergraduate study
To Keep Your Scholarship
Scholarship recipients will be required to maintain the following to continue to receive the scholarship for the maximum of three (3) years of undergraduate study:
- a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 at PNW
- a minimum of 12 credit hours per academic year semester (fall and spring)
- continuous enrollment and progress towards the undergraduate degree (fall and spring terms)
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees Per Credit Hour (2016-17)
- Undergraduate Resident: $224.85
- Undergraduate Non-Resident: $538.75
- Undergraduate Composite Fee: $24.40
- Lab Rate: $65.30
- Late Fees: $8.50
Housing Costs at University Village (Hammond Campus) (2016-17)
- Annual Year (three semesters): Fall 2016/Spring 2017/Summer 2017, $6,714.00 per year ~ $559.50per month
- Academic Year (two semesters): Fall 2016/Spring 2017, $5,595.00 per year ~ $621.00 per month
- Summer (one semester): Summer 2017, $1,679.00
Two Ways to Apply!
No Application Fee!
In the News
PNW assisting St. Joseph’s College students
In response to a request, Purdue Northwest announces transfer scholarship program
What’s Special About PNW?
- Earn a Purdue Degree
- Nearly 70 Degree Programs
- Students from 53 countries and 35 states
- Two vibrant, diverse campuses
- Student to faculty ration: 17 to 1
- Undergraduate research opportunities
- NCAA Division II (effective 2017-2018), competing in 13 sports
- More than 100 student organizations
- Robust Intramurals program
- Apartment-style living available for both campuses
- Close to Chicago and the Dunes National Lakeshore!
- Easy travel between the two campuses
Still Have Questions? Visit Us!
For more information, questions or to schedule a tour of our Hammond and Westville campuses, contact Undergraduate Admissions, Phone (219) 989-2213, toll-free (855) 608-4600, ext. 2213 or email us at email@example.com