Finance and Business Services
Division of Finance and Administrative Affairs – Provides financial management, accounting and business services to students, faculty and staff to support teaching, research and service.
- Professional Services Agreement Request – Professional Service Agreements are documents executed between Purdue University Northwest and another company for the purpose of providing services.
- Entertainment Contract Request – Entertainment contracts are documents executed between PNW and an individual or company for the purpose of providing or participating in an entertainment event on the Hammond or Westville Campus.
- Food Vendor Contract – Food vendor contracts are executed between PNW and an individual or company for the purpose of providing food services at an event
- Nursing Contract Request
- Speaker Contract Request – Speaker contracts are documents executed between Purdue University Northwest and another individual or company for the purpose of providing or participating in an event on the Hammond or Westville Campus.
- Consultant Contract Request – Agreements for Consulting Services are documents executed between Purdue University Northwest and an individual or company for the purpose of providing consulting services. email: email@example.com
Public Record Request
What is a Public Record?
- Any writing, paper, report, study, map, photograph, book, card, tape recording, or other material that is created, received, retained, maintained, or filed by or with a public agency.
- This includes any record generated on paper, paper substitutes, photographic media, magnetic or machine readable media, or any other material, regardless of form or characteristics, including email, voicemail, databases, instant messaging and text messages.
What is a Public Records Office?
- Reviews all requests for access to public records
- Facilitates the response to public records requests
- Administers the Access to Public Records policy for the University
Procedure for Responding to Requests:
If someone contacts you or your department to request access to any record:
- Clearly state that you have no authority to receive, grant, or deny any request for access.
- Instruct them to contact the Public Records Office at 219.989.2450, Schneider Avenue Building, Room 1029
- You may ask them to complete a Request for Public Record form below and have them forward it to the Public Records Office.