IBBM Committee Meeting Notes – November 2020
Review the IBBM committee meeting notes from the November 2020 meeting.
Beth Vottero; Marla Funk; Pitparnee Stomper; Dawn Pollock; Elaine Cary; George Kacenga; Jonathan Swarts; Laurie Brookhart; Lawrence Hamer; Libbie Pelter; Lisa Hopp; Liz Depew; Maja Marjanovic; Mohammad Zahraee; Niaz Latif; Oriana White; Paul McGrath; Russ Mulling; Scott Iverson; Omar Sahmoudi; Kim Thomas; Chris Holford; Steve Turner; Timothy Winders; Yohlunda Mosley; Thomas Keon
IBBM FY21 1st Quarter expected deficit and R&R savings update by Kim
College Revenue meetings – FY22 Forecast update by Chris
ZBB timeline and current status update by Omar
- Update on the new space audit provided by Steve and Kim.
- Unassignable space cost changes in relation to billing hours
- Service center space is part of general space not assigned to the service center.
- Current unassignable space charged 100% to the College of instruction.
- Provide a model showing 65% 35% unassignable space instead of 100%. Kim & Omar
Implementation Check List
- IBBM Review Committee meet quarterly (revisit ever 3 years)
- Chaired by Provost Office staff member
- F&A recovery: Assigned to the Provost’s office and the deans.
- Revenue sharing of Full Cost recovery programs – Continuing Education & Online programs
- Training – Dept. Chairs/Heads and Business Managers
- Reporting –Standards / Quarterly
- Strategic Enhancement Fund – Request
- Decentralized and centralized decisions – merit increases, recruitment etc.
- University Budget Advisory Committee (UBAC) role
- Revenue Shortfall/Budget Reductions – Service Centers
- Merit increase need board of trustee approval
- Tuition parity between Fort Wayne and PNW – SLT will work with deans
- Oversight committee to be established to review the IBBM model going forward