We are committed to providing cost effective and efficient printing, mail services and supplies to the University.
We are a full-service copy shop that offers a variety of services at reasonable prices. The best part is you don’t have to leave campus. Many jobs can be done while you wait, or can be delivered to your department.
To request a price quote, either stop in our shop, give us a call, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject area please indicate price quote request. Please give us a phone number in case we have questions regarding your quote or job.
Services We Offer
- Color photocopying
- B/W photocopying
- Carbonless Forms
- Business Cards
- 3-Hole punching
- Shrink Wrapping
- Spiral binding
- Lamination up to 11 x 17
- Booklet Production
Supplies We Stock
- Color Copy Paper (per ream)
- Copy Paper 8.5 x 11 (per case)
- Copy Paper 8.5 x 14 (per ream)
- Copy Paper 11 x 17 (per ream)
- NCS Exam Sheets (500 per package)
- PNW Logo Pocket Folders (each)
- PNW Address Labels (6 per sheet)
- PNW Logo Name Tags (8 per sheet)
- Banker Boxes (each)
- Moving Boxes (each)
How to Submit a Job to Printing Services
We now offer an online site to submit your copy & supply requests electronically:
While completing the form, simply attach an electronic copy of the file you need printed. After completing the form, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and your order will be automatically sent to Print Services.
**Please note that if there were any required fields that you didn’t fill out, the system will prompt you to fill them out after you click Next.
Jobs that require finishing, like cutting, binding, folding, etc., please allow 3-5 business days.
We do jobs in the order that they are received and do our best to get your job completed before its due date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at Ext. 2359 Hammond , Ext. 5550 Westville or at email@example.com.
How to Submit a Business Card
Business cards will be ordered via an online ordering system. End users will create their own business cards by clicking the link below and following the instructions given on the website. We have also provided the same instructions below.
- Please indicate the location you would like printed on this item
- Select Quantity and Enter your data and click “Preview” to review your card or “Generate PDF” button to view an online proof
- Proceed with the Order by pressing “Next” button
- Verify the shipping location then press “Continue”
- Complete all required Additional Information/Shipping Information and then press the “Next” button
Attn> /Address1 field: Please provide Name, Building and Room Number
- Review your order information then press “Send My Order”
Please note all orders are received by either the Hammond or Westville campus Printing Services for review. The orders are sent to an outside printing company once per week on Wednesdays. You can expect to receive your new business cards by Monday no later than the following Wednesday.
Summer/Fall and Spring Print Orders
A new deadline has been established for submitting printing orders for syllabi to be sold in the bookstore that are printed by Printing Services:
- Submission of the final department manual for printing should be made to Printing Services by April 1 of each year for the following year’s academic term.
- Originals will be returned by Printing Services to the department by February 28th of each year as Printing Services will only keep one original on-hand to eliminate incorrect copies.
Printing Services assures that your material will be available to students prior to the corresponding semester if you order is submitted by the deadline.
Copyright: Please make sure that all necessary copyright permissions are secured. Printing Services cannot duplicate copyrighted materials without a copy of the permission for each semester and the invoice if there are costs associated with the permission. Please note: Copyrights are needed for each semester.
Ordering: Ordering and re-ordering will be completed by the bookstore directly to Printing Services based on enrollment, sales and other factors. Department secretaries will not have to remember to place orders or re-orders each semester.
PLEASE NOTE: Post deadline orders will not be accepted by printing services. All post-deadline orders must be submitted to the office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs for review and approval.
Location, Hours, and Contact Information
University Services Building, Room 6
Open Mon-Fri, 7 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Technology Building, Room 131
Open Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Jennifer Hupke, Interim Director of Procurement and Auxiliary Services
Sara Witt, Assistant Director of Auxiliary Services
Ed Anderson, Supervisor of Print/Mail Services, Shipping/Receiving
Bridget Cadwell, Assistant Supervisor of Printing/Mail Services
Diana Vaughn, Auxiliary Services Clerk
Marie Dugan, Auxiliary Services Clerk
John Pizano, Auxiliary Services Clerk
Tim Brauer, Auxiliary Services Clerk
Steve Kustka, Auxiliary Services Clerk