Please fill out request form for any mail or packages being sent out. Print your Request form and attach to the mail or package and mail staff will pick up on the mail run. Or you are more than welcome to bring it down to us.
Daily Mail Delivery
We do one mail run each day and stop at each department to drop off and pick-up mail. We do an additional pick-up at 2 P.M. in the following locations on the Westville Campus:
- SWRZ Hall – Human Resources Dept. (SWRZ 25T)
- LSF Building – Dean of Students Office (LSF 103)
You can drop off your mail at any of the above locations. Any outgoing mail not picked up on a mail run should be brought to Mail Services by 2:15 P.M. in order to go out that day.
Courier Mail to West Lafayette, Purdue Hammond/Westville and IPFW (Gold Bag)
We mail a courier bag of mail to West Lafayette each day. Any interoffice mail can be sent to West Lafayette, Hammond/Westville and IPFW this way. We do not offer courier mail services to the IUPUI Campus.
- Please fill out the interoffice envelope completely. Use the person’s full name, department and building.
- On the line below that information, please write “COURIER” and indicate which campus you are sending it to.
- Please make sure you keep a copy of what you are sending.
Boxes or heavy items cannot be sent through courier mail. Provide an account number and we can send UPS.