We are committed to providing efficient printing, services, and supplies to the University at reasonable prices. The best part is many jobs can be done while you wait or can be delivered to your department without leaving campus.
To request a price quote, either stop in our shop, give us a call, or send it via email to email@example.com. In the subject area please indicate price quote request. Please mention your phone number in case we have questions.
- Color photocopying
- B/W photocopying
- Carbonless Forms
- Business Cards
- 3-Hole punching
- Shrink Wrapping
- Spiral binding
- Lamination up to 11 x 17
- Booklet Production
- Color Copy Paper (per ream)
- Copy Paper 8.5 x 11 (per case)
- Copy Paper 8.5 x 14 (per ream)
- Copy Paper 11 x 17 (per ream)
- NCS Exam Sheets (500 per package)
- PNW Logo Pocket Folders (each)
- PNW Address Labels (6 per sheet)
- PNW Logo Name Tags (8 per sheet)
- Banker Boxes (each)
- Moving Boxes (each)
How to Submit a Job to Printing Services
We now offer an online site to submit your copy & supply requests electronically:
While completing the form, simply attach an electronic copy of the file you need printed. After completing the form, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and your order will be automatically sent to Print Services.
Jobs that require finishing, like cutting, binding, folding, etc., please allow 3-5 business days. We do jobs in the order that they are received and do our best to get your job completed before its due date.
How to Submit a Business Card
Business cards will be ordered via an online ordering system. End users will create their own business cards by clicking the link below and following the instructions given on the website. We have also provided the same instructions below.
- Please indicate the location you would like printed on this item
- Select Quantity and Enter your data and click “Preview” to review your card or “Generate PDF” button to view an online proof
- Proceed with the Order by pressing “Next” button
- Verify the shipping location then press “Continue”
- Complete all required Additional Information/Shipping Information and then press the “Next” button
Attn> /Address1 field: Please provide Name, Building and Room Number
- Review your order information then press “Send My Order”
Please note all orders are received by either the Hammond or Westville campus Printing Services for review. The orders are sent to an outside printing company once per week on Wednesdays. You can expect to receive your new business cards by Monday no later than the following Wednesday.
Printing Services assures that your material will be available to students prior to the corresponding semester if your order is submitted in a timely matter.
Copyright: Please make sure that all necessary copyright permissions are secured. Printing Services cannot duplicate copyrighted materials without a copy of the permission for each semester and the invoice if there are costs associated with the permission. Please note: Copyrights are needed for each semester.
Ordering: Ordering and re-ordering will be completed by the bookstore directly to Printing Services based on enrollment, sales and other factors. Department secretaries will not have to remember to place orders or re-orders each semester.
Print/Mail Center Supervisor
UNSV 6 (Hammond)
Print/Mail Services Coordinator
TECH 136 (Westville)
Auxiliary Services Worker
UNSV 4 ( Hammond)
University Services Building, Room 4
LSF Building, 001 C