Auxiliary Services is managed by the PNW Procurement Department and supports the college mission by providing various essential support services to the campus community.
Auxiliary Services is the liaison between the vendors providing these services and the campus community.
- Food Service
- Copier Program
- Vending Services
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues or concerns related to the auxiliary services listed above.
PNW Dining & Catering
The attached Campus Catering Policy provides information concerning Chartwells, PNW’s food service partner.
If you are hosting an event on campus that will offer food or beverages and the event will be held in an area listed in the Campus Catering Policy then review the enclosed policies and follow the procedure listed below.
- Contact Chartwells at least ten days prior to the date of your event to begin the catering process.
- Food and beverage orders must be submitted at least five days prior to the event.
- The guaranteed guest count should be confirmed three days prior to the event.
- A quote must be requested from Chartwells for events held in locations listed in the policy. Chartwells maintains “first right of refusal” for all events.
To learn how to enter a catering request you may watch this brief video.
Outside Food & Beverages
If an outside food vendor (other than Chartwells) will be used, please make note of the following:
- If the outside food vendor will set up or serve food on-site at any PNW location, then a contract must be in place with the vendor prior to the event.
- Please complete the food vendor contract request by visiting: our form section or contract section at Finance and Business Services
- If the event will be serving the general public, in addition to the PNW community, then the following steps must be taken:
- A temporary food service application must be submitted at least seven days prior to the event along with the following documents: vendor’s retail license, last two inspections, and certified food manager’s certificate. The Temporary Food Service Application must be approved before the event is held.
- This policy also applies for all food/beverages purchased from a grocery store, delicatessen, pizzeria, etc., that will be served to the public
The PNW Bookstore has all of your textbook needs and many other products including:
- Required Textbooks (new, used and rental)
- E-Books (one-time download)
- School supplies, flash drives and backpacks
- Software (academically priced)
- Study aids and test prep materials
- PNW clothing and gift items add link
For more information please visit here.
Minor issues, such as paper jams, can be directed to the PNW Customer Service Center (CSC) @ 1-219-989-2888 or email@example.com.
For toner, equipment service or other supplies:
- Order Printer – Please visit the following link to review the Print Device Questionnaire in Qualtrics format.
- Cannon IV – Call 800-680-4353 and provide the customer representative with the ID number located on the front of the copier.
Cannon IV Contact
General Contact: 800-825-7779
CRM: Amanda Stowers
Vending Machine Issues
If you fail to receive your product or change your money can be refunded at the Café on either campus. Please contact aux services to report any faulty vending equipment.
Note: The snack machines have drop sensors. If you use a credit card and do not receive your product you will not be charged, however, beverage machines are not equipped with drop sensors and a refund should be requested.
Forms & Policies
- Campus Food Policy
- Cannon IV Supply Instructions
- Copy/Print Device Questionnaire
- Food Vendor Contract
Mary Elizabeth Klotter
Auxiliary Services Coordinator
Hammond SAB 1020
Associate Director of Procurement & Auxiliary Services
Hammond SAB 1023