Traveling on university business doesn’t have to be complicated!
The Travel Center was created to assist the faculty, staff and students of Purdue University Northwest, in University business travel.
Below are some of the services that the Travel Center offers:
- Preparation of University travel forms including the Vehicle Reservation Form (formally the Form 1).
- Prepayment of airfare, registration fees, and lodging for student travel, and study abroad travel.
- Assistance with travel arrangements for speakers, consultants, guests of Purdue University Northwest, and prospective employees.
- Training for Concur Travel and Expense system.
- Felicia Armstrong – Travel Manager (219) 989-3118
- Michelle A. Gilhooly – Travel Manager (219) 989-2148