Traveling on university business doesn’t have to be complicated!
The Travel Center was created to assist the faculty and staff of Purdue University Northwest, in University business travel. Below are some of the services that the Travel Center offers:
- Preparation of University travel forms including the Vehicle Reservation Form (formally the Form 1).
- Prepayment of airfare, registration fees, and lodging for student travel, study abroad travel, and athletic team travel.
- Prepayment of online courses and webinars that don’t require travel off-campus.
- Prepayment of Coach USA (formerly Tri-State) airport transportation vouchers. They are available through the Travel Center at a discounted rate.
- Assistance with travel arrangements for speakers, consultants, guests of Purdue University Northwest, and prospective employees.
- Training for Concur Travel and Expense system.
Please contact the Travel Center for your business travel as soon as you become aware of your travel plans.
The Travel Center is located on the Hammond Campus in the Schneider Office Building, Rooms 1029 and 1031, and may be reached at 219-989-2148. Email us or contact us via fax at 219-989-3149 .
Michelle A. Gilhooly – Travel Center Administrator
Jody A. Moore – Travel Auditor