September 17, 2019
Registration for PNW's Annual Preventive Mammography Screening Event
Annual Preventive Mammogram Screening Event: September 30 – October 11, 2019
- PNW Human Resources in partnership with Franciscan Health is providing convenient access for benefits-eligible employees to get their preventive (not diagnostic) mammogram screening in paid status with supervisor approval. Up to 90 minutes of paid time off will be allotted for travel and screening.
- Registration is open from Monday, September 9 through Friday, September 20, 2019!
- To participate in the program and review additional eligibility requirements, visit the Mammogram Screening web page.
Constitution Day with Dr. Saul Lerner
Professor Saul Lerner will be giving a presentation called “Undermining the US Constitution.” Professor Lerner will describe “ways that deliberate fraud, deceit, and lies are being used by partisans to undermine the United States Constitution, individual rights, and truth for the sake of financial advantage and/or support of ideological views at the expense of good government and the public.” The presentation will be held at 12:30 pm on the Hammond campus, in Room With a View, SULB 150D. Lunch will be served and the League of Women Voters will also be present to register voters from 11 am – 12:30 pm and again from 2 pm – 3 pm.This event is open to the public. Faculty, staff, and students are welcome.
Chancellors Information Meeting with COT Faculty and Staff
Live Location: LSF Room 002 Westville Campus
Remote Location: SULB 321 Hammond Campus
Constitution Day with Dr. Frank Colucci
Professor Frank Colucci will give a presentation entitled “The Constitution and Political Equality” at 2 pm in DSAC, Great Hall C, on the Westville campus. Snacks and refreshments will be provided. The League of Women Voters will also be on hand to help with voter registration as they will have a table outside of LSF 144, from 11 am to 1:30 pm.This event is open to the public. Faculty, staff, and students are welcome.
Free 9-Hour R.A.D. for Men Self Defense Program - CANCELED
This event has been canceled.
R.A.D. for Men is designed to empower participants to make safer choices when facing aggressive behavior.
The sessions focus on:
- raising awareness of aggressive behavior,
- recognizing how aggressive behavior impacts your life,
- learning steps to avoid aggressive behavior,
- understanding how you can be part of reducing aggression and violence,
- practicing hands-on self-defense skills to resist and escape aggressive behavior directed toward you .
Class begins on Tuesday, September 17 from 6-9 p.m. in Peregrine 300 and continues on September 24 and October 1. Class size is at least 10 and no more than 16. Attendance at all three days is required. Register online.
Movie Night - Aladdin (2019)
Join Student Life for a free outdoor movie! We'll be watching Aladdin. Bring a blanket, and a friend!
1April 1, 2019
2April 2, 2019
3April 3, 2019
4April 4, 2019
5April 5, 2019
6April 6, 2019
7April 7, 2019
8April 8, 2019
9April 9, 2019
10April 10, 2019
11April 11, 2019
12April 12, 2019
13April 13, 2019
14April 14, 2019
15April 15, 2019
16April 16, 2019
17April 17, 2019
18April 18, 2019
19April 19, 2019
20April 20, 2019
21April 21, 2019
22April 22, 2019
23April 23, 2019
24April 24, 2019
25April 25, 2019
26April 26, 2019
27April 27, 2019
28April 28, 2019
29April 29, 2019
30April 30, 2019
1May 1, 2019
2May 2, 2019
3May 3, 2019
4May 4, 2019
5May 5, 2019