12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
New Faculty Academy faculty working at New Faculty Academy workshop. The New Faculty Academy is a year-long program designed to help new faculty navigate the many aspects of academic life and ensure that faculty careers at PNW get off to successful starts.
Faculty in their first six years of teaching at PNW are eligible to participate in the New Faculty Academy. Faculty participants will have the opportunity to:
- Network with colleagues from across the institution.
- Become part of a supportive group with which to share your professional challenges and successes.
- Learn more about the resources offered by PNW to support you and your students.
- Get ideas for how to get students more engaged in their learning.
- Talk with other faculty members about how to balance a faculty member’s multiple responsibilities.
If you’re in your first six years of teaching at PNW and are interested in participating, please view the list of workshops for 2018-2019.
Register for 2018-2019 New Faculty Academy workshops.
- New Faculty Academy
- ACUE Course in Effective Teaching Practices
- Digital Learning Faculty Certificate Program
- Pedagogy Circle
- Summer Research Accountability Group
- Teaching Portfolio Writing Support
- Books and Bagels Book Club
How to Reach Us
Gyte, Room 140