March 6, 2019
Grad Expo – Hammond
Hammond Graduation Expo
Date and Time: March 6 and 7 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Location: Student Union and Library Building (SUL) first floor concourse near the Bookstore on the Hammond Campus
Eligible Spring 2019 candidates are invited to attend a Graduation Expo to:
- Obtain your graduation information packet
- Pick up commencement ceremony tickets
- You must purchase cap and gown in order to pick up your guest tickets. (Deadline: April 5, 2019)
- Record audio testimonial to be played prior to Commencement
- Please come prepared to sit for your cap and gown portrait by Grad Images (There is no obligation to purchase.)
- Shop for your class rings, graduation announcements, and diploma frames
- Sign up for your Purdue Northwest Alumni Community membership
Visit the Graduation and Commencement website for more information and deadlines.
Group Meeting / Leadership Meetings
starting January 28th, Group Meetings will occur every other week. On each off week, Leadership Meetings will occur that are for planning SWE events. Those who come to the Leadership Meetings typically are more involved and/ or are officers.