To subscribe to the calendar from outlook:
- Browse to the University Calendar
- Right click the “Outlook” link above the month view of the calendar on the right hand side and select “Copy shortcut”, “Copy Link Location” or “Copy link address”.
- Open Outlook (for MacOS, open Calendar)
- Open the “Calendar” view
- Select Open Calendar from the ribbon and select “From Internet…” (for MacOS, select File → New Calendar Subscription)
- Paste in the URL previously copied
- Optionally click the Advanced… button to customize the folder, calendar description, and subscription settings and click “OK”.
- Click “Yes” to add the calendar to Outlook
The PNW Events calendar will be added as a new calendar to outlook. You can check and uncheck the calendar to see events as desired.
If you do not wish to subscribe to the entire University events calendar, perform the same steps as above, but select the specific calendar to which you wish to subscribe, rather than the University calendar. You can subscribe to multiple individual calendars if you wish.