- September 27, 2017, 9:00 am: Chinese Moon Festival Ticket Selling
- September 27, 2017, 11:30 am: GRIT Series: Success Stories...Staying Resilient Through Disappointment
Hear from a panel of administrators and faculty on how they have overcome defeat to be successful. PNW Students who attend 4 out of 6 different workshops between the fall and spring semesters will receive a certificate that can be included on their co-curricular transcript.
- September 27, 2017, 1:00 pm: Guaranteed Army Reserve Forces Duty Scholarship Information Session
This informational session will be covering the GRFD Scholarship including the requirements and benefits of applying for this scholarship and great opportunity!
Below are some of the basic requirements for those interested in applying. This session will go into greater detail and allow a connection with SFC Andrew Zolman who is looking for applicants for this great opportunity. SFC Zolman will be speaking on the reserves and information regarding this scholarship.
- 2 and 3 Year Scholarship’s
- Must SMP (USAR)
- Reserve after commission
- Pays Full tuition and Fees
- Must sustain a 2.5 GPA
- Must be academically aligned
- Non Deployable under SMP
- September 27, 2017, 2:00 pm: Group Meeting / Leadership Meetings
starting January 28th, Group Meetings will occur every other week. On each off week, Leadership Meetings will occur that are for planning SWE events. Those who come to the Leadership Meetings typically are more involved and/ or are officers.
- September 27, 2017, 2:00 pm: LGBT+ Alliance Meetings
Weekly meetings for members of the LGBT+ community.
- September 27, 2017, 5:00 pm: National Society of Black Engineers General Body Meeting
General Body Meeting
- September 27, 2017, 5:30 pm: Gamma Theta Kappa Post Informational
Additional informational for those who couldn't attend the last one.
- September 27, 2017, 6:00 pm: Free, Nine-Hour R.A.D. Self-Defense for Women
YOU are your best defense! The PNW Westville Campus Police Department offers the free, nine-hour Rape Aggression Defense class beginning Wednesday, September 27 from 6-9 p.m. in LSF 144. R.A.D. continues on Wednesdays, October 4 and 11. R.A.D. is for all women (age 13 and older) in the area. Over 30 physical methods will be learned, and each participant will be given an 80-page manual. Class size is at least 6 and no more than 16. R.A.D. requires attendance all three days. Register online, call (219) 785-5220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- September 27, 2017, 8:00 pm: Night Sky Viewing
Join the Office of Student Life and Dr. Aaron Warren for the Night Sky Viewing on Wednesday, September 27th. Participants will get to see the Moon, Saturn, the Andromeda Galaxy, the Hercules Cluster, and a tour of the constellations. We will be serving pizza at this event.
- September 28, 2017, 8:00 am: Indiana Student Financial Aid Association (ISFAA) Counselors Workshop
ISFAA is pleased to present the 2017 Counselor Workshops. The workshops will cover the latest information about state and federal aid eligibility criteria, changes to the 21st Century Scholar program, counselor resources, and much more!