Please Join Us!
The Purdue University Northwest Spring Career Expo is open to all students and alumni of Purdue University.
The general public is also welcome to attend this event.
Non-Purdue job seekers will register on the day of the event at the door.
|Employer Registration Link- Early Birds Rates till 12/14/18||PNW Student & Alumni Registration Link|
|Employer Accommodations Information
(Out of Town Guests)
|PNW Students & Alumni Career Fair Prep Workshops & Webshops|
Items to note for Job Seekers about this event:
- The event will be held on Friday, February 22, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST at the Westville campus, Dworkin Student Services and Activities Complex (DSAC) in the Great Hall. If you need transportation to this event, please check the Inter-Campus Bus schedule. This transportation is free to all students, faculty and staff.
- Plan accordingly to dress appropriately to meet with employers, first impressions count! This event is business professional attire,which means no jeans, sweatpants, shorts, t-shirts, sneakers, ball caps, and otherwise revealing attire. Clean and neat looking apparel is recommended.
- RESEARCH the employers that are listed before coming to this event. Employers expect you to sell yourself to them, not the other way around, so take some time, and plan who you want to talk to, and what you want to say. Practice your introduction.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume to distribute to the employers that interest you the most and maybe a few more you meet that day
- Remember to ask for business cards, and follow through with a polite “thank you” email.
Items to note for Employers about this event:
- The event will be held on Friday, February 22, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST at the Westville, Indiana campus, in the Dworkin Student Services and Activities Complex (DSAC) in the Great Hall.
- Registered employers are encouraged to get their internships and job openings posted before event as job seekers will be reviewing the registered companies and their openings.
- Employers who would like to schedule On Campus Interviews or Information Sessions either before or after this event, may do so by clicking here.
- Unfortunately, due to the location of this event, we will not have access to on site printing services, so please make sure you have enough printed collateral materials for this event.
- Should you wish to ship your career fair items to us before the event, we are happy to deliver your materials to your event table. We can also ship your items back to your requested location, however, you will need to bring your own shipping labels. Our shipping address for this event is: Purdue University Northwest C/O The Career Center 1401 South US Highway 421, LSF 104 Westville, Indiana 46391
- Should you need any other information to make this event successful for you and your organization, please do not hesitate to contact us at 219-989-2600.
Friday, February 22, 2019
11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. CST
Dworkin Student Services & Activities Complex
|Hammond Campus: 219-989-2600||Westville Campus: 219-785-5451|
Stay updated by following us on Social Media