The Career Center staff is available to make presentations to complement your syllabus, whether or not you are available to attend class. Some of the topics available include:
- Career Center Overview
- Career Exploration (best for undecided students)
- What Can I Do With This Major?
- Career Strategy
- Navigating Handshake
- Career Readiness
- Making the Most of Your Internship
- Résumé / Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Skills / Soft Skills
- Graduate School Preparation
- Job Search Ethics & Etiquette
- Other areas relevant to your course or students’ future careers
Presentations on Resume Development and Writing, Job Search, Correspondence, and Business Etiquette have been especially popular in the past. You may also want to check out our Career Events listing as we have scheduled workshops planned throughout the academic year. We are happy to provide you with a list of attendees for any of our events.
To schedule a presentation, complete this PRESENTATION REQUEST FORM and a staff member will contact you to complete your request.
14-21 days notification is required for all classroom presentation requests.
During the Fall 2018 semester, we cannot accommodate classroom presentation requests on the following dates:
September 6, September 27, September 28, December 3rd.
External presentations (community agencies, etc.) require a 1-month advance notification to ensure appropriate staffing and preparation.
Back to the Faculty & Staff page.