Virtual Mock Interviews (InterviewStream)
InterviewStream is an interactive online video-based practice interviewing tool which uses a webcam to record your practice interview. This tool provides feedback and tips of non-verbal behavior and communication missteps. If you don’t have a webcam, you can call 219-989-2600 to schedule a time to practice your interviewing skills in the Career Center. Have a webcam? You can even conduct an interview right now!
- Login to Interview Stream
- First time users: You will need to submit your profile; then your personal PNW home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on “Resource Library” located on the left side.
- Click on “Tools and Skills” folder
- Click on “Login to InterviewStream.” If this is your first time using InterviewStream, you will need to create an account.
- Once you login, you can conduct an interview and explore the other tools on the site.
Mock Interviews with a Career Consultant or Career Counselor are designed to replicate the type of interview you might expect from a recruiter. Schedule a mock interview by logging into to your Handshake account.
The Day of Your Mock Interview
In an interview, the way you dress influences the interviewer’s first impression of you. Dressing professionally demonstrates respect, and also shows the employer that you take the interview seriously. It can also boost your own self-confidence during the interview.