Each year Purdue University Northwest employs over 2,000 students on each of our campuses. These students not only support University operations, but they gain valuable skills and experiences that contribute to their career readiness.
UPDATE- EFFECTIVE APRIL 5, 2019
If you have identified a student you would like to hire:
- Complete the SuccessFactors Hiring Information Form 2019-2020
- Send completed form to PNW Payroll, Business Office, and the Financial Aid Office for processing
- Human Resources will assist students with completing their new hire paperwork in SuccessFactors
- Payroll will enter the new employee into the payroll system
- Hiring Graduate Staff Procedures for 2019-2020
- Graduate Staff Stipends for 2019-2020 academic year
If you need to post a position to generate a pool of student/temporary candidates:
- Rosalyn Jones, HR Specialist at email@example.com or 989-2344 and she will post the position on the Careers at PNW website
- Human Resources will forward student applications/resumes to the hiring supervisor for review
- Once a candidate has been selected, please complete the attached “Hiring Information Form” and follow the steps listed above
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Office at X: 2251.
Back to the Career Center Home Page