Faculty and staff are encouraged to refer students to the Career Center. We work with actively enrolled, degree-seeking students at every academic level, from first year through graduate school.
Our services and resources cover a wide range of career issues, including:
- Helping a student identify his or her interests, skills, and values through various self-directed and facilitated activities
- Helping the student explore possible careers related to his or her major or to their interests, skills, and values
- Obtaining resources to conduct a job or internship search
- Teaching résumé writing, cover letter writing, and improving interviewing skills
- Critiquing résumés and cover letters through Drop-in Career Advising hours
- Conducting mock interviews (by appointment only)
- Helping the student learn how to conduct an effective job search, including exploring possible industries and employers related to their career goals
- Helping the student find resources that could help them apply to graduate and professional schools
Back to the Faculty & Staff page.