- This event has passed.
Part 1: Introduction to TILT Workshop
May 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
One event on June 1, 2023 at 10:00 am
One event on June 12, 2023 at 2:00 pm
One event on June 29, 2023 at 1:00 pm
One event on July 13, 2023 at 12:30 pm
Learn about TILT and its benefits, as well as begin to use the research-supported TILT template on example assignments. Workshop participants will walk away understanding how to use the TILT assignment template to present their own assignments in way that minimizes student questions and promotes student success . The same workshop will be offered multiple times to accommodate schedules; attend any workshop. Lunch will be provided after the in-person meeting on June 1st and before the in-person meeting on June 29th.
- Tuesday, May 16, 10-11:30am, virtual
- Thursday, June 1, 10-11:30am, in-person in Hammond, Gyte 108, (FYE instructor focus, but open to everyone)
- Monday, June 12, 2-3:30pm, virtual, (FYE instructor focus, but open to everyone)
- Thursday, June 29, 1-2:30pm, in-person in Hammond, Gyte 108
- Thursday, July 13, 12:30-2pm, virtual
All faculty are welcome.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).