Teaching Portfolio Writing Support
The Center for Faculty Excellence is part of a team providing support to faculty as they create their Teaching Portfolios. The Center can offer assistance with the reflective writing to be included in the narrative sections.
Self-Evaluating your Portfolio
Prior to submitting your teaching portfolio, you are encouraged to self-evaluate your portfolio using your college’s rubric. The questions found on this portfolio self-evaluation checklist (PDF) by Ohio State may also be helpful.
The decision flowchart and information below provides additional information for who to contact with questions about various aspects of the Teaching Portfolio process.
Have a question about content and expectations?
- Ask your Department Chair or School Director
Do you have technical questions?
- Refer to the Technical Assistance tab on the course menu of the Teaching Portfolio Blackboard course
- Contact the Office of Instructional Technology to schedule an appointment with a student worker to get one-on-one technical assistance
Need assistance with your narratives?
- Attend a narrative writing workshop offered by the Center for Faculty Excellence
- View the Center’s information and tips for reflective writing
Want further assistance?
- Review the detailed resources and guidelines found in the Blackboard course