PNW Day of Giving is a 24-hour online event to support PNW students!
Purdue Northwest’s Chancellor Keon invites you to support your favorite college or program, scholarships, service trips, athletics and more much! With your generosity, PNW students are provided once in a lifetime opportunities.
This edition explores a few of Purdue Northwest’s centers and labs to learn more about how they contribute to the education of our students and the academic research by our faculty.
Check out the Purdue Northwest Official Day of Giving video then share it with your friends and family through social media.
PNW DAY OF GIVING CHALLENGES
- 8:00 a.m. CDT – Most Faculty / Staff Donors
- 10:00 a.m. CDT – Share the most unique photo with the Day of Giving Logo, including the #PNWDayofGiving and #PurdueDayofGiving
- 12:00 p.m. CDT – Most donations from Alumni Donors
- 3:00 p.m. CDT – Power Hour: Random Faculty/ Staff Donor
- 5:00 p.m. CDT – Power Hour: Random First Time Donor
- 6:00 p.m. CDT – Most gifts from international donors
- 8:00 p.m. CDT – Most GOLD (graduates of the last decade) alumni donors