ArcelorMittal Global Representatives Tour CIVS
ArcelorMittal global research and development representatives visited CIVS on March 2nd, 2023. The goal of the visit was to discuss CIVS capabilities and ongoing/future collaborations with ArcelorMittal.
The ArcelorMittal Representatives joining CIVS staff for this visit:
- Mark Nicholls, Director of Digital Manufacturing Portfolio, Global R&D – Hamilton, ON Canada
- Ruben Perez Chust, Director of Digital Manufacturing Portfolio, Global R&D – Aviles, Spain
- Bernard Chukwulebe, Ph.D, Manager of Process Technologies and Digitalization, Global R&D – East Chicago
- Yanan Song, Research Engineer, ArcelorMittal – East Chicago
- Sohrab Mokhtari, Research and Development Engineer, ArcelorMittal – East Chicago
ArcelorMittal is a charter member of the Steel Manufacturing Simulation and Visualization Consortium (SMSVC), a nationwide industry-led sustainable consortium founded by CIVS in 2016.