ArcelorMittal Global Representatives Tour CIVS
March 16, 2023
ArcelorMittal global research and development representatives visited CIVS on March 2nd, 2023. The goal of the visit was to discuss CIVS capabilities and ongoing/future collaborations with ArcelorMittal.
The ArcelorMittal Representatives joining CIVS staff for this visit:
- Mark Nicholls, Director of Digital Manufacturing Portfolio, Global R&D – Hamilton, ON Canada
- Ruben Perez Chust, Director of Digital Manufacturing Portfolio, Global R&D – Aviles, Spain
- Bernard Chukwulebe, Ph.D, Manager of Process Technologies and Digitalization, Global R&D – East Chicago
- Yanan Song, Research Engineer, ArcelorMittal – East Chicago
- Sohrab Mokhtari, Research and Development Engineer, ArcelorMittal – East Chicago
ArcelorMittal is a charter member of the Steel Manufacturing Simulation and Visualization Consortium (SMSVC), a nationwide industry-led sustainable consortium founded by CIVS in 2016.