Highly ranked and led by respected faculty and staff, our college graduates a roster of successful engineers, scientists, healthcare professionals and educators.
More than 10 undergraduate and graduate departments and programs prepare you to pursue excellent jobs in highly sought after STEM fields in the high-tech, data-based 21st century.
We are committed to a quality and broad education in the sciences by encouraging and supporting teaching excellence and by fostering research and community-outreach activities.
STEM on the Road
This peer-to-peer opportunity sees PNW students travel to local high schools to share share research and engineering demonstrations, highlighting what it’s like to be a STEM student at PNW.
A World of Opportunities
As an undergraduate or graduate student, you can work on a broad range of research, ranging from statistical analysis, biological and chemical processes, smart technologies, ecology and environmental hazards, and more.
- Our engineering departments house internationally-recognized groups in steel-production improvement, offering a multi-disciplinary bridge between science and engineering disciplines in a major industry.
- Fifty percent of our Chemistry and Physics students go to graduate school.
- If you intend to become a doctor, dentist, veterinarian, or pharmacist, PNW can prepare you to apply.
Where Our Graduates Work
Our graduates are actively and consistently recruited by numerous companies, including:
- Sherwin Williams
- Midline Industries
- GEA Farm Technologies
- Solvay Industries
- Remis America Refrigeration Systems
- General Motors
- Department of Natural Resources
- INVISTA (Texas) Flinthills Resources
- Alverno Labs
- University of Chicago and
- Indiana University Healthcare Systems