Connecting the Community with Purdue Northwest
The Purdue Northwest Office of Engagement has developed relationships and serves as a liaison between the business community, community organization, economic development efforts and schools throughout the region to enhance business opportunities and the quality of life in northwest Indiana.
Throughout these partnerships, Purdue Northwest seeks to continue to serve the citizens of the state with high quality expertise, advice, and counsel in a variety of areas.
We can assist with:
- Intellectual Property through licensing opportunities
- Technical assistance through the Purdue University Technical Assistance Program (TAP), faculty assistance, and student projects
- Connections for student internships
- Workforce development programs and corporate training through our centers of excellence, including the Commercialization and Manufacturing Excellence Center (CMEC) and the Center for Innovation through Visualization and Simulation (CIVS).
- Hosting and participating in technical seminars and networking events
Office of Engagement
Director of Engagement
With offices on both of the Purdue Northwest campuses – located in Westville and Hammond – the office seeks to enhance the competitiveness of our region and drive economic, workforce, and community development initiatives.