Explore frequently asked questions for Purdue University Northwest’s Office of Concurrent Enrollment.

Student/Parent FAQs

If full payment is not received by the deadline, you will be dropped from the college credit portion of the class. This could affect your Academic Honors Diploma. Once dropped, a student cannot be re-registered (even if payment is made after the deadline). No exceptions.

You will be billed twice each academic year, through both the mail and online — once in the fall, and again in the spring.

Contact Tracey Radtke in the Registrar’s Office to request either electronic instructions for requesting via your myPNW account or a paper form. Transcripts are free of charge. Transcripts will not be sent without you ordering them first.

Either by calling us, checking online at www.transferIN.net or by calling the out-of-state/private college you’re interested in.

PNW Concurrent Enrollment courses are graded using a PNW letter grade (A-F), similar to your high school grading scale. The final grade is submitted to PNW by your high school instructor.

You may have earned multiple college credits in high school through PNW; however, all graduating seniors must still apply as a “first time college student.”