- Academic Integrity Policy – Click here for an understanding of academic integrity at Purdue University Northwest.
Classroom Disruption Policy
- Classroom Disruption Policy – Resource for faculty and staff on handling classroom disruption.
Faculty & Staff Emergency Guide
Free Speech & Open Expression on Campus
- Free Speech & Open Expression on Campus – Purdue University Northwest recognizes the protections guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States and believes academic progress and freedom flourish when these rights are assured.
Grief Absence Policy for Students(GAPS)
- Grief Absence Policy for Students(GAPS) – Purdue University recognizes that a time of bereavement is very difficult for a student. The University therefore provides the following rights to students facing the loss of a family member through the Grief Absence Policy for Students (GAPS).
Military Service Excusal Policy
Person/Incident of Concern
- Person/Incident of Concern – Anyone within or outside the Purdue community may use this to report concerning or threatening behavior.
Student Bill of Rights
- Purdue University Bill of Student Rights Operationalized for Purdue University Northwest – Know your rights as a student.
Student Code of Conduct
- Purdue University Student Code of Conduct Operationalized for Purdue Northwest – Regulations Governing Student Conduct, Disciplinary Proceedings, and Appeals.