Information Services provides a number of resources for students to facilitate success in your academic program. Some of these services include:
Technology (Tech) Building
|Hours:||posted on the CSC webpage|
The Customer Service Center is the single point of contact and the channel between users and Information Services for dealing with a variety of technology service activities. This includes incidents, inquiries, outages, access and service requests for assistance. The CSC logs and monitors incidents and service requests in the centralized ticket system.
Walk-In Knowledge Bar & Tech Support
- Easily accessible at both campuses
- Walk-up support
- Updated comfortable seating
- Charging stations, power outlets and data ports to keep you powered up
- Password changes
- Outlook Support, etc.
Wireless Network (eduroam)
- eduroam is Purdue University Northwest’s secure wireless network
- Connects wireless-ready laptops, tablets, and phones to the PNW network and the Internet
- Accessible throughout all campus buildings and select green spaces
- All connections to eduroam are authenticated and encrypted in order to help protect your data
- Login with your email@example.com as your username and your career account password
- Each student is provided with a university email account.
- Login to My PNW
Email is an essential communication tool used by faculty, staff, and students on campus. We encourage you to check your university email account regularly to ensure you do not miss receiving important information related to your classes and status within the University.
Contact the Customer Service Center at 219 989-2888 for information about computer labs, and, for hours of operation, please visit the Information Services website.
Open Access Computers:
- Provide basic computing services such as Microsoft Office
- Open to all students
- Loaded with software that can be utilized for homework, research and class projects
Specialized computer labs available through your academic department on both campuses.
- Gyte Learning Commons, Gyte 035, 040, 044, 045 & 048
- Anderson, Classroom Office (CLO) and Porter Buildings
- University Village – Peregrine and Griffin Hall
- Library – Student Union Library (SUL) Building
- Tech Building 265 & Tech Building 053
- Library – Library Student Faculty (LSF) Building