Assistance/Advocacy for Students
- Assistance/Advocacy for Students – Student advocates work to address student needs and to guide with university policies and procedures.Walk In Hours: Hammond CampusWalk In Hours: Westville Campus
Academic Integrity Policy
- Academic Integrity Policy – Click here for an understanding of academic integrity at Purdue University Northwest.
Student Bill of Rights
- Purdue University Bill of Student Rights Operationalized for Purdue University Northwest – Know your rights as a student.
Code of Conduct
- Purdue University Student Code of Conduct Operationalized for Purdue University Northwest – Regulations Governing Student Conduct, Disciplinary Proceedings, and Appeals.
- Complaints – Documenting a complaint with the university.
Free Speech & Open Expression on Campus
- Free Speech & Open Expression on Campus – Purdue University Northwest recognizes the protections guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States and believes academic progress and freedom flourish when these rights are assured.
Grief Absence Policy for Students(GAPS)
- Grief Absence Policy for Students(GAPS) – Purdue University recognizes that a time of bereavement is very difficult for a student. The University therefore provides the following rights to students facing the loss of a family member through the Grief Absence Policy for Students (GAPS).
Military Service Excusal Policy
Outreach & Programs
- Respect Boundaries – Purdue Northwest is committed to maintaining a positive and safe environment free from all forms of harassment, including sexual harassment.
- Safe Zone – Safe Zone is an ally development program which is facilitated through the Office of the Dean of Students in conjunction with student organizations on campus.
- Step Up! – You can actively help prevent incidents before they occur and help to keep your friends safe. Purdue University Northwest Step UP! program which was developed by the University of Arizona and the NCAA raises awareness, provides skills and educates people to recognize the continuum of violence.
Person/Incident of Concern
- Person/Incident of Concern – Anyone within or outside the Purdue community may use this to report concerning or threatening behavior.