Introduction to the DAC
If you’re a prospective student, new student with the DAC, or a student that has been with the DAC for a few semesters, it’s always helpful to have a refresher on how processes in the DAC work.
The presentation on this page will go through the process of filling out an application through requesting different services available to DAC students.
- Filling out an application
- What happens during an intake meeting?
- What happens after an intake meeting?
- Introduction to and using AIM
- What is an ROI?
- How to send an Access Plan?
- Viewing approved accommodations
- How to schedule exams?
- Requesting assistive technology and alternative format’s of textbooks
- Academic Coaching
- Documentation and Accommodations
- Individual tutors and other supports