Are you a prospective student interested in attending Purdue University Northwest? Learn about the differences between high school and college to make your transition easier.
- Learn about the Roadmap to Access for the Disability Access Center (DAC) and how to apply for accommodations at Purdue University Northwest.
- Learn about the key differences between high school and college.
Did you receive accommodations in high school? Do you plan on using them in college? Learn about what you need
- Learn about some of the accommodations offered at PNW.
- Learn how the Disability Access Center determines reasonable accommodations.
- Have you been accepted to PNW? Fill out an intake form to register with the Disability Access Center before the start of the upcoming semester.
Do you have a service animal or plan on living in the dorms and have an emotional support animal?
- Learn about what defines a service animal versus an emotional support animal.
- Learn about what you need in order to bring a service or emotional support animal into student housing.
- Learn about other frequently asked questions about service animals or emotional support animals.