For exams being administered in the Disability Access Center:
- It is your responsibility to schedule your exam with the DAC at least one week prior to the exam/quiz.
- If you must reschedule an exam, it is your responsibility to contact your professor/instructor to request approval before DAC staff may reschedule. Please have your professor email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide confirmation that they have approved your request to reschedule.
- PNW ID will be required to take exams.
- We will not be able to accommodate same day exam scheduling requests (unless the exam is already received in the Disability Access Center from your professor and there are testing rooms available).
- Additionally, midterm and final exams should be scheduled as early in the semester as possible. You may stop in the office, call (219) 989-2455, or email email@example.com to schedule your exam/quiz.
- Exams or quizzes must be completed during DAC testing hours. If you require accommodated testing outside regularly scheduled office hours, please discuss your needs with DAC staff at the time of scheduling. Additionally, DAC office hours will be extended during final exam week.
- Late arrival to your exam may impact amount of time allotted for your exam
- Any questions during the exams should be directed to DAC staff.
Standards of academic integrity are strictly adhered to in the DAC therefore only test materials approved by the professor/instructor are allowed in the testing room. Backpacks, purses, hats, cell phones, laptops, smart watches etc. will be held for you in DAC locked storage during testing. Additionally, exam testing rooms are equipped with video and/or audio monitors. Students found to be committing acts of dishonesty will be reported to the professor/instructor and the Office of the Dean of Students.