All applications must be completed in order for the student to be considered for admission to the program.
Once the application is started, it can be completed within a two-week time period. In order to login back in, you must return to the application link on the same computer and use the same web browser. Please do NOT clear the browser cookies until your application is complete or your progress will not be saved.
To successfully complete the application, please have the following:
- One parent or guardian available to help answer family income questions
- One teacher’s contact information (first name, last name, and email)
- Contact information (first name, last name, and email) for your Guidance Counselor
If you have any technical difficulties while completing the application, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Administrative Assistant, Candice Payne, at (219) 989-2392.
Students interested in the Upward Bound program must adhere to the following:
- Will be a first generation college student
- Are commits to attending college
- Are enrolled in one of our eight eligible schools
- Are a permanent resident of the United States
- Are a freshmen, sophomore, or junior at the time of application
- Live in Upward Bound’s Indiana service area (East Chicago, Gary, and Hammond)
- Meet education and income guidelines as well as other U.S. Department of Education eligibility guidelines