2022 Benefits Enrollment
October 26 - November 9
Mark Your Calendar for 2022 Benefits Enrollment
Your annual opportunity to select your benefits is coming up later this fall. The 2022 benefits open enrollment period will be October 26 through November 9.
Open Enrollment 2022
For 2022 benefits, here is what you can expect:
- No premium increase or change in medical plans.
- Enhanced Healthy Boiler portal that’s easier to use, with expanded functionality.
- New HSA incentive structure, including more incentive activities to earn an HSA contribution.
- New dental carrier with lower premiums and more provider options .(Your coverage will remain the same.)
- Weekly emails: Over the next few months, HR will send out weekly emails—each week focusing on a different benefits topic. This information will help you as you pick benefits for you and your family during open enrollment.
- Open enrollment website: The OE website will be your go-to spot for all things open enrollment 2022, including the 2022 enrollment guide, which will be available on August 30.
- Benefits website: The website will be updated with 2022 benefits information.
All employees are strongly encouraged to review all benefits and actively enroll for 2022 benefit coverage. Some benefits require the employee to provide additional information, such as tobacco user certification, spousal coverage and contributions to be made to a medical savings account. For 2022, employees must actively select their dental coverage since we will be switching carriers.
To request a disability-related accommodation for this event, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 785-5545 five days prior to the event.