- This event has passed.
21st Century Scholars Family Registration Day – Hammond Campus
May 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enrolling in the 21st Century Scholarship should be easy. Get personalized 1:1 help to submit the application! Plus, get a sneak peek of college life and resources available at PNW.
Registration is encouraged and available by time slots.
Please bring the following with you to campus:
- Student Social Security number, date of birth and address
- Parent or guardian’s Social Security number, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number if applicable
- Previous year gross income amounts for all members of the household
- A valid email address. Free email addresses are available from Yahoo!, Gmail and Live
- Court documents, if submitting a legal guardianship application.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).