- This event has passed.
Accounts Payable Training
October 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for this in-depth training session, which will cover what’s NEW and review all the steps involved in processing payments through the DIV process in order to effectively get your vendors paid in a timely manner through the Accounts Payable process, in addition to fraud prevention measures, process and procedure updates, and much more.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please add this to your calendar.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Navigate through the Accounts Payable process and procedures
- Understand what information is needed from a vendor to successfully distribute and process an invoice for payment
- Understand different payment methods and how they affect payment dates
- Understand which forms are needed for each type of payment method
- Have a complete understanding of how to accurately and confidently complete each form
- Understand the necessity of the forms being requested
- Know how to advise vendors on completion of form(s)
- Understand how to become a responsible partner in the prevention of Fraud through Due Diligence
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
This event was facilitated by Jennifer Stevens, Shawn Marks, and Carol Wright.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.