- This event has passed.
Deadline to Apply for PNW Scholarships
February 1 @ 5:00 pm
Students who wish to receive consideration for a Specialty Scholarship (funded by donors) should submit the 2021-22 PNW Scholarship Application by February 1.
The Office of Financial Aid strongly recommends all students file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at FAFSA.gov even if you think you may not qualify for financial aid. Many Specialty Scholarships require a FAFSA to be filed as part of the scholarship criteria.
Review a list of PNW Scholarships at Scholarship Listings.
- Complete and submit the online PNW Scholarship Application
- Applicants only need to submit one PNW Scholarship Application (unless a scholarship designates a separate application is needed)
- The PNW Scholarship Application will give eligible applicants consideration for most Specialty Scholarships (a few require a separate application)
Scholarships Requiring a Separate Application
Some Specialty Scholarships have specific criteria requiring a separate application. The deadline for most of these scholarships is also February 1, 2021.
Specialty Scholarship Instructions
- On the Scholarships page, click on Explore the Listings under Specialty Scholarships
- Enter ‘Separate’ in the Search field and click on Search
- Carefully review the criteria and apply for the scholarship(s) for which you may qualify
- Complete and submit the separate online scholarship application(s)
- Applicants only need to submit one scholarship application for each scholarship
- Some of these scholarships require additional documentation which may be uploaded
*Scholarship awarding is affected by fund availability, scholarship criteria and applicant eligibility. Completing a scholarship application does not guarantee the award of a scholarship.