- This event has passed.
Decorate the House – Window Painting (Hammond Campus)
January 27 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Help paint PNW black and gold!
PNW students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate and help bring the festive atmosphere throughout the campus!
- Pick up paint at SULB 313.
- Paint a designated window in the theme of PNW, Roaring Ahead, etc.
- Return on Friday, February 3 for a clean-up party!
Terms and Conditions
- ONLY soap based paint provided at either designated headquarter may be used.
- Paint can ONLY be applied to clear, open glass surfaces in specified areas (no paint on or over any vinyl lettering or signage).
- Participants are responsible for cleaning the window(s) on Friday, February 3.
- If there is any damage to University property, the unit is responsible for the cost of repairs.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).