- This event has passed.
Decorate The House – Window Painting
January 24 - January 28
Help paint PNW black and gold! PNW students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate and help bring the festive atmosphere throughout the campus.
Hammond Campus Welcome Center (SULB)
Westville Campus Welcome Center (Schwarz Hall)
Follow the Steps Below!
1) Pick up paint at either designated headquarter.
2) Paint a designated window in theme of PNW, Roaring Ahead, etc.
3) Return on Friday, February 18 for a clean-up party!
Terms and Conditions
- ONLY soap based paint provided at either designated headquarter may be used.
- Paint can ONLY be applied to clear, open glass surfaces in specified areas (no paint on or over any vinyl lettering or signage).
- Participants are responsible for the cleaning of the window(s) on Friday, February 18.
- If there is any damage to University property, the unit is responsible for the cost of rep.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).