- This event has passed.
Department of Labor Applying for Federal Employment
September 15, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Do you have an interest in starting a career in the federal government? Please join us on September 15 from 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m. CT to learn about the federal hiring process. The U.S. Department of Labor, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management (OASAM) will share information on the following:
• How to Prepare a Federal Resume
• Navigating USAJobs Website
• How to Apply for a Federal Job
We welcome students and university staff to participate in this webinar. Space is limited.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.
- September 15, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- College of Business, College of Engineering and Sciences, College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, College of Nursing, College of Technology, Honors College, Student Life, University Calendar
- Event Tags:
- Career Center, Student Life