- This event has passed.
Fall 2021 Virtual Career Expo
October 22 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Purdue University Northwest Fall Career Expo is a career fair for students and alumni of Purdue University that are seeking full-time employment and internships across all industries and academic majors. This event is also open to the general public and will be hosted virtually through Handshake.
All registered? Here’s what you can do before the event:
• Sign up for 1:1 and Group session: Do this ASAP! you’ll want to secure your spot.
• Update your Handshake profile. Make sure it reflects your latest experiences and job preferences – especially role and location!
• Know before you go. Use the Handshake app to browse employers that’ll be there, and favorite the ones you want to meet.
• Be ready to talk about yourself. Prepare some talking points about your career interests as well as your academic and extracurricular experience.
• Check out the Online Career Center to learn what to prepare for before, during and after the fair.
Reach out to the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219-989-2600.
To request a disability-related accommodation for this event, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at email@example.com or (219) 785-5545 five days prior to the event.