Fall Career Expo 2023
October 4 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Students and alumni of PNW that are seeking internships and full-time employment are invited to the 2023 Fall Career Expo!
The PNW 2023 Fall Career Expo is a career fair for students and alumni of Purdue University Northwest that are seeking full-time employment and internships across all industries and academic majors.
What to Expect
- The event will be held on Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. CST at the Hammond campus, Fitness and Recreation Center gymnasium.
- Plan accordingly to dress appropriately to meet with employers, first impressions count! This event is business casual attire preferred, which means no jeans, sweatpants, shorts, t-shirts, sneakers, ball caps, and otherwise revealing attire. Clean and neat looking apparel is recommended.
- RESEARCH the employers that are listed before coming to this event. Employers expect you to sell yourself to them, not the other way around, so take some time, and plan who you want to talk to, and what you want to say. Practice your introduction.
- Utilize the Online Career Center in Brightspace to prepare and bring multiple copies of your resume to distribute to the employers that interest you the most and maybe a few more you meet that day.
Remember to ask for business cards, and follow through with a polite “thank you” email.
- You are the PRIDE of Purdue, so please be on your best behavior. We know you will do well.
If you have any questions or are unsure, contact the Career Center. It is our job to help you feel prepared!
For College of Business specific recruiting, please contact Samantha Horn.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).