- This event has passed.
National Epilepsy Awareness Month
November 16 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pmFree
At this event, we will be discussing epilepsy first aid and creating an inclusive environment for individuals with epilepsy.
Guest Speaker: Crystal Hagans, Epilepsy Foundation
CLO 239 or via Zoom link
- Total presentation time: 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- 90-minute speaker presentation: 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- Q & A discussion: 5 to 5:30 p.m.
To request a disability-related accommodation for this event, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at email@example.com or (219) 785-5545 five days prior to the event.
- November 16
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Event Category(s):
- College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, Colleges, University Calendar
- Event Tags:
- Faculty Staff, School of education and counseling
- Excerpt (One sentence summary for feed)
- Epilepsy first aid, creating an inclusive environment for individuals with epilepsy
- Relevant Department(s)
- School of Education and Counseling