- This event has passed.
On-Site Flu Shots for PNW Employees and Official Retirees (Hammond Campus)
September 29 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
PNW Employee Wellness has partnered with Franciscan WorkingWell to offer seasonal flu shots on-site at both PNW campuses. All benefits-eligible PNW employees, official retirees and their spouses are able to get a flu shot for free. All others can receive the vaccine for only $30 ($68 for FluBlok). WorkingWell will be offering FluBlok, a more concentrated dose of flu vaccine, to all participants age 50 and over.
Additional options are available for individuals to get their flu shots elsewhere; please visit PNW’s Employee Wellness webpage for complete details regarding flu shots including scheduling an appointment.
2022 On-Site Flu Shot Schedule
- Tuesday, September 20, 8 to 10 a.m., Hammond Campus, FRC, Racquetball Courts
- Thursday, September 22, 8 to 10 a.m., Westville Campus, DSAC, room 1113
- Tuesday, September 27, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Westville Campus, DSAC, room 1113
- Wednesday, September 28, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Hammond Campus, FRC, Racquetball Courts
- Thursday, September 29, 8 to 10 a.m., Hammond Campus, FRC, Racquetball Courts
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).