- This event has passed.
PNW Research Coffee Hour
January 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join John Durocher, Nils K. Nelson Associate Professor of Integrative Human Health along with PNW’s Research Board, for a Research Coffee Hour! We will be discussing Tips for Health-Related Research Funding at PNW.
This event allows you to:
- Learn about research interests and activities of PNW faculty
- Meet senior researchers, potential collaborators and mentors, and Research Board members
- Meet other faculty and staff across departments/colleges
- Learn about research programs and projects across Purdue University Northwest
- Learn where and how to find funding opportunities
After the Coffee Hour, those interested will have an opportunity to visit the Integrative Physiology and Health Sciences (IPHS) Center in Gyte.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).