- This event has passed.
Promotion and Tenure Information Session
April 17, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Faculty are invited to attend an informational session regarding the Promotion and Tenure process at PNW. The session will include an overview of the P&T process, breakout groups for faculty at different stages in the process (including a group for clinical faculty), and a panel discussion with faculty who recently served on P&T review committees. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
- Welcome and Opening Remarks – Provost Latif
- Overview of P&T process and Interfolio System – AVCAA Raida Abuizam
- Breakout Discussion Groups:
- New faculty in years 1-3
- Faculty in years 4-5
- Faculty planning to seek promotion of Professor
- Clinical Faculty
- Panel discussion with faculty who served on the University P&T committee
Virtual – Register below to receive connection information
All faculty on the tenure track or seeking promotion
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity at email@example.com or (219) 989-2163 five days prior to the event.