- This event has passed.
Spring 2023 Career Expo
March 8 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The PNW 2023 Spring Career Expo is a career fair for Purdue University Northwest students and alumni seeking full-time employment and internships across all industries and academic majors.
PNW students and alumni can register on Handshake. Registration will be open at the door for the general public.
REGISTER ON HANDSHAKE (Students)
Register on Handshake (Employers)
What to Expect
- The event will be held in Fitness & Recreation Center Gym, located on the 173rd Street SOUTH entrance on the Hammond campus.
- Employers will be offering full-time, part-time and internship opportunities.
- Dress to impress! This event is “business professional attire” which means no jeans, sweatpants, shorts, t-shirts, sneakers, ball caps, and otherwise revealing attire. Clean and neat-looking apparel is recommended.
- Research the employers that are listed before coming to this event. Employers are expecting you to sell yourself to them. Take time to research the companies registered to attend before coming to the event. It will help you be better prepared for the event.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume to distribute to the employers that interest you the most and maybe a few more you meet that day.
- Remember to ask for business cards, and follow through with a polite “thank you” email.
You are the PRIDE of Purdue Northwest, so please be on your best behavior. We know you will do well!
If you have any questions or are unsure, contact the Career Center at TheCareerCenter@pnw.edu. It is our job to help you feel prepared!
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).