Spring 2024 Priority Registration Begins
Priority Registration for Spring 2024 begins Monday, October 23.
Priority Registration follows this schedule:
- Monday, October 23 – Graduate Students, Undergraduate Seniors, Honors College Students, Veterans, Student Athletes
- Wednesday, October 25 – Undergraduate Juniors
- Friday, October 27 – Undergraduate Sophomores
- Tuesday, October 31 – Undergraduate Freshmen
- Thursday, November 2 – All Students
To find the earliest date and time you can begin registering, go to the Registration tab in myPNW and select “View Registration Status.” Then click on “Prepare for Registration” to see your information.
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at email@example.com, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).
- October 23
- Event Categories:
- Academic Calendar, College of Business, College of Engineering and Sciences, College of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, College of Nursing, College of Technology, Graduate School, University Calendar, University College Calendars
- Event Tags:
- All Feeds, Bursar, Faculty Staff, Registrar, Registrar Landing Page, Student