- This event has passed.
STEM Industry Fair 2022
September 23 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
The STEM Industry Job Fair is a business casual networking event for students and alumni of Purdue University Northwest that are seeking full-time employment and internships in the fields of Science, Technology, Math and Engineering.
While the employers that come to this event will be seeking students from these degree programs, we encourage ALL students interested in STEM-related employment to participate in this event.
What to Expect
- The event will be held in Fitness & Recreation Center Gym, located on the 173rd Street SOUTH entrance on the Hammond campus.
- Please plan to dress appropriately to meet with employers, first impressions count!
- This event is “business casual attire” which means no jeans, sweatpants, shorts, t-shirts, sneakers, ball caps, and otherwise revealing attire. Clean and neat-looking apparel is recommended.
- RESEARCH the employers that are listed before coming to this event. Employers are expecting you to sell yourself to them. Take time to research the companies registered to attend before coming to the event. It will help you be better prepared for the event.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume to distribute to the employers that interest you the most and maybe a few more you meet that day
- Remember to ask for business cards, and follow through with a polite “thank you” email.
You are the PRIDE of Purdue Northwest, so please be on your best behavior. We know you will do well.
If you have any questions or are unsure, contact the Career Center at TheCareerCenter@pnw.edu. It is our job to help you feel prepared!
To request a disability-related accommodation, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion five days prior to the event at firstname.lastname@example.org, 219-989-2163 (Hammond Campus) or 219-785-5545 (Westville Campus).