- This event has passed.
Vaping: What You Need to Know Webinar
March 30, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Did You Know?
- E-cigarettes have been the most commonly used tobacco product among youth since 2014.
- According to the CDC, in 2020 approximately 1 in 5 high school students and 1 in 20 middle school students currently use e-cigarettes.
Understanding and recognizing the signs of vaping is the first step in prevention. Join us to learn about the dangers, warning signs and more.
- Known risks
- What adults and teachers need to know
- What to look for in your home or classroom
- How to talk to your kids or students about vaping
Sponsored by PNW Employee Wellness.
To request a disability-related accommodation for this event, please contact the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org or (219) 785-5545 five days prior to the event.